Q. How do I reset my SUSS Library Login?
If you can’t log in, try doing a password reset using these steps:
Login to the Student Portal with your SUSS username (leave out @suss.edu.sg) and click on the “Change Password” link located on the left side menu as shown below. Doing so will re-trigger a password sync across Portal/Canvas/MyMail/SUSS Library.
Your new password has to match the below criteria:
- At least 8 characters in length
- Password cannot contain the user’s login account name or parts of the user’s full name exceeding 2 consecutive characters
- MUST contain characters from all of the following categories:
- English lower case alphabets (a-z)
- English upper case alphabets (A-Z)
- Numeric Digits (0-9)
- Symbolic characters (e.g. !, @, #, $, ?)
After that, please login to SUSS Library and MyMail using the new password.
Ask the Library
Use the box to search the knowledge base of frequently asked questions (FAQs) about research, library logins, citing and more. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.