Q. How do I link SUSS Library to Google Scholar?
You can link SUSS Library to Google Scholar by changing the Library Links setting in Google Scholar. This allows you to access the Library's subscribed resources as well as open access resources when searching Google Scholar.
To link Google Scholar to the SUSS Library collection:
- Go to Google Scholar - https://scholar.google.com.
- In the top left side of your screen, click on the menu icon.
- Click the Settings link or gear icon.
- On the left, click on Library Links.
- In the search box, type singapore university of social sciences and click Search.
- Full-Text@SUSS Library will appear below the search box. Check the box next to it.
- Click Save.
- When you search Google Scholar, you will see Full-Text@SUSS Library links to the right of articles.
- You may see a list of databases that Google Scholar thinks contain the article. Click on the database you want to search and it should take you to the article.
Note: Depending on the database, you might be taken to the SUSS Library sign-in page or the Database page. If it is the latter, there's an additional step: Look for and click on OpenAthens (the library verification platform) to get to the SUSS Library page where you will be asked to log in with your SUSS username and password.
Your Google Scholar setting will be remembered until you next clear your cache.
See also related FAQ on linking to full-text articles: https://libanswers.suss.edu.sg/faq/237838
Ask the Library
Use the box to search the knowledge base of frequently asked questions (FAQs) about research, library logins, citing and more. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.