Q. How do I access EBSCO resources through SUSS library?
EBSCO resources are available on and off campus.
- Go to SUSS library's Databases A-Z page at https://libguides.suss.edu.sg/az.php.
- Select “EBSCO” from the drop down for “All Vendors/ Providers”.
3. Select an EBSCO database eg. "Academic Search Premier”.
4. If you encounter the following login screen, select Student, Associate or Faculty/ Staff.
Username: SUSS Username (Leave out @suss.edu.sg) Password: SUSS password (same as Canvas, MyMail)
5. If you encounter the next screen, click “OpenAthens Login”.
6. At the Search field, enter “Singapore” and select "Singapore University of Social Sciences”.
7. At the EBSCO search page, key in your search terms and click on “Search”.
8. To search several EBSCO databases at the same time, select the option "Choose Databases”.
9. Select the databases and select "OK".
Get your questions answered
Have a question on using library resources or how to get started on your research assignments?
Email us your questions or set up an appointment to get personalised guidance.