Q. How do I access ProQuest resources from SUSS Library?
ProQuest resources are available on and off campus..
- Go to SUSS library's Databases A-Z page https://libguides.suss.edu.sg/az.php.
- Select “ProQuest" from the drop down menu “All Vendors/ Providers”.
3. Select a ProQuest Database, e.g. "ABI/INFORM Collection (ProQuest)
- If you encounter the following login screen, select Student, Associate or Faculty/ Staff
Username: SUSS Username (Leave out @suss.edu.sg)
Password: SUSS password (same as Canvas, MyMail)
5. If you encounter the next screen, click “OpenAthens Login”.
6. At the Search field, enter “Singapore” and select "Singapore University of Social Sciences”.
7. To search several ProQuest databases at the same time, select the option "Change Databases” and select the databases.
8. If you see the following screen which mentions other organisations such as "National Arts School" or "Singapore Institute of Management",
- open another tab in the same browser, do not close the current tab.
- If you see the screen below, enter "Singapore University of Social Sciences" and select the option "Singapore University of Social Sciences".
- When you see the page with the name "Singapore University of Social Sciences", go back to the first tab to continue with your search.
Get your questions answered
Have a question on using library resources or how to get started on your research assignments?
Email us your questions or set up an appointment to get personalised guidance.