Q. How do I access CNKI resources?
- Go to SUSS library's Databases A-Z page at https://libguides.suss.edu.sg/az.php?a=c
- To view the English version of CNKI, please click on the main entry. To view the Traditional or the Simplified Chinese version of CNKI, please click on one of the following:
3. If you encounter the following login screen,
select Student, Associate or Faculty/Staff.
Username: SUSS Username (Leave out @suss.edu.sg) Password: SUSS password (same as Canvas, MyMail)
4. At the Search field, enter “Singapore” and select "Singapore University of Social Sciences”.
5. During peak periods, CNKI may require you to use a login id and password. When this happens, please request for the ID and password from the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If you are not required to log in, the button on the top right-hand corner of the screen will show a LOGOUT button.
7. If you are required to log in, the button on the top right-hand corner of the screen will show a LOGIN button.
8. Please enter the ID and the password and click the LOGIN button.
9. If you want to change to a different version, please go back to Databases A-Z to do the selection again. Please do not change at the link shown below.
10. In the ENGLISH version, you will not see the download arrow. Instead, you will see a square icon that you will need to click to bring you to the original link.
11. If you see the download buttons in yellow instead of blue, it means that there is an issue with the access. Please refer to Step no. 5.