Q. How do I download articles in PDF from CNKI?
1. Access CNKI from SUSS Library’s Databases A-Z page. Please ensure that you are logged in to the SUSS Library.
2. Once you are logged in, select ‘Subscribed’.
3. Select the Series that SUSS Library currently subscribes to:
4. Start searching for articles by typing in the keywords. Articles that fall under SUSS Library’s subscriptions will have the “Download” icon:
5. Click the “Download” icon to download the PDF of the article.
6. In the event that the PDF does not download automatically, please follow these steps:
- Right click the “Download” icon
- Select “Copy link address”’
- Open a new browser
- Paste the link address (URL) at the new browser
- Download PDF
7. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance.
Get your questions answered
Have a question on using library resources or how to get started on your research assignments?
Email us your questions or set up an appointment to get personalised guidance.