How do I access publications from the database “SAGE Research Methods”?
You can access publications from “SAGE Research Methods” through the following ways:
1) Access “SAGE Research Methods” Database directly from SUSS Library’s Databases A-Z page.
- Go to SAGE Research Methods.
- Login to SUSS Library with your SUSS’s username and password when prompted. Please refer to our FAQ on How to Login to SUSS Library for details.
- Search for titles.
2) Access SAGE Research Methods’ publications from SUSS Library’s One Search
- Go to SUSS Library's One Search.
- Enter the title in the search engine. For details on how to conduct searches, please refer to our FAQ.
- Login with your SUSS username and password when prompted.
3) Access subscribed publications from SAGE Research Methods with DOI or URL
- You can make use of RemoteXs Proxy Bookmarklet to access subscribed titles using the DOI or URL from Publisher’s website.
- Please install RemoteXs Proxy Bookmarklet by referring to the user guide for details.
Get your questions answered
Have a question on using library resources or how to get started on your research assignments?
Email us your questions or set up an appointment to get personalised guidance.