How do I access Springer resources through SUSS library?
Springer Nature (Springer) resources such as eBooks and eJournals can be accessed on and off-campus via SpringerLink database.
- Go to SUSS library's Databases A-Z page at libguides.suss.edu.sg/az.php?a=s
- Select “SpringerLink”.
- If you encounter the following login screen, select “Student, Associate or Faculty/ Staff”.
Username: SUSS Username (Leave out @suss.edu.sg) Password: SUSS password (same as Canvas, MyMail)
Once you have signed in, you are not required to log in at the SpringerLink website again.
- Select the option “Include Preview-Only Content” to access our subscribed resources and Open Access resources.
- Enter the title, author or keywords of the publication you are searching for in the search box, and click the search icon.
6. Access the publication by clicking the title.
7. You can also refer to this FAQ to view a list of Springer eBook titles purchased by SUSS, including titles authored by SUSS Faculty.
Get your questions answered
Have a question on using library resources or how to get started on your research assignments?
Email us your questions or set up an appointment to get personalised guidance.