Q. How do I access LinkedIn Learning through the SUSS Library?
2. You will see a complete list of databases subscribed by SUSS Library. Click on the letter L, and select LinkedIn Learning.
3. You will be directed to the Library login page. Choose “Student” or "Associate" or Faculty/Staff" and then login using your SUSS Username and Password.
4. For the first time after you have successfully signed in, you will need to perform this step ONCE. Please consider carefully.
Option A - Connect your LinkedIn Account
Only your learning activity and basic profile information (e.g., name, job title, photo) will be shared with SUSS.
You will see recommended content that is curated based on the insights of the LinkedIn network.
Option B - Continue without connecting your LinkedIn Account
Once the above step has been performed, you will not see it again. There is no option to revoke the decision to connect LinkedIn Learning with your LinkedIn account. Please note that once in a while, LinkedIn Learning may still prompt you to consider linking your LinkedIn account.
5. If you choose Option A, you will be asked to login using your existing LinkedIn account.
6. Should you choose Option B, click on “Sign in with your Organization Account,” enter your full SUSS email address, e.g. email@example.com.
7. If you have connected your LinkedIn profile, you will see recommended content.
Ask The Library
Use the box to search the knowledge base of frequently asked questions (FAQs) about research, library logins, citing and more. If you still haven't found what you're looking for. send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.